In this article, you’ll learn how you can benefit from registering your product and how to register it in just a few easy steps.
Which products can be registered?
You can currently register all AVABAG avalanche airbag backpacks with cartridge systems and the avalanche transceiver models DIRACT VOICE, DIRACT, S1+, 3+ and Zoom+.
Benefits of product registration
Register your ORTOVOX product to receive the following benefits:
- Always be the first to receive safety-relevant information
You will be the first to be directly notified of safety-relevant product information or software updates. This means your equipment will always be in the latest, safest working order.
- Additional warranty for selected products
Registering selected products will grant you an additional 3-year warranty, taking the total warranty period to 5 years from the date of purchase. You can find more information about the additional warranty or warranty extension here: Warranty and additional warranty: All of the important information
- Optimum overview of all of your ORTOVOX products
Registering your products means you always have an overview of them all in your ORTOVOX app.
*The additional warranty is available for the DIRACT, DIRACT VOICE, 3+ and Zoom avalanche transceivers.
Registering products via your customer account
You can register your products either through your customer account on the ORTOVOX website or via the ORTOVOX app. No matter which option you choose, the data will be synchronized so you always have an overview of all the products you’ve registered at a glance.
- Create an ORTOVOX customer account or log in to your existing account: ORTOVOX customer account
- Go to “Products” and “Register a new product” in your customer account.
- Fill out the form and send it off.
- Once you have successfully registered your product, you will receive a confirmation email.
Frequently asked questions about product registration
No. Only one email address can be assigned to a device.
Can I register several products under one email address?